Sig P229

This is our interntional part of the forum. In this forum we discuss hunting, shooting, firearms, reloading and much more.
Feel free to ask us anyting in english about the topics mentioned above in this part of the forum.

Moderatorer: Kari Lindström, potatiskastare, Trond Åsly, mecke, Stefan.K, Ulrik, Fritz Kraut, PerN, taxen

Sig P229

Inläggav Corjack » 01 aug 2010, 01:55

I got me a nice little Sig P229, in 357 Sig. I can not wait to get home and run a few rounds through it.

Bild
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

BlaserBuds.com
Användarvisningsbild
Corjack

Re: Sig P229

Inläggav börje » 08 aug 2010, 02:16

It´s not easy to get licence to one of thouse today cause of our shoolshootinhgs. We had two incidents in one yar, allmost 30 students were killed.
Börje
Jakt är livet
Våga Vägra Varg!!
Finnstövaren Kempin Maija
Grållorna Körttilakian Ella, Karpaasin Marta o Karpaasin Zazza
Vähäsalon Penni (RIP)
Ordförande i Gnist´s beundrarskara
Ät inte den gula snön!
Wåga Wägra Hen
Användarvisningsbild
börje

Inläggav Corjack » 13 aug 2010, 23:48

It is a terrible shame when people go crazy, and do crazy things. But the guns always get the blame first when people go crazy. If someone goes crazy and drives a truck through a school, the news does not do a report on how evil trucks are. If someone uses a gun to kill people, more blame is placed on the gun than the person that used it. It is a double standard, but in the eye of the news, it is not much of a story telling news of someone using a truck, as a weapon of murder, even though it is equally sad no matter how you look at it. Evil will always exist among us, it preys on the weak and defenseless, and always follows the path of least resistance, school children are high profile, easy targets, that draw a lot of attention, and attention is evils drug of choice. In nearly every case of school or workplace killings, that I have seen, there are always heroes, teachers and workers that stand up to the evil, and sometimes even give their lives, to protect their students and fellow workers, yet the news media will spend more time trying to figure out why the killer did what he did, then trying to figure out why a rational, unarmed person would stand up to an irrational killer, knowing that the outcome would not be good for them. Life is not very fair, and the availibilty of guns will not change that.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

BlaserBuds.com
Användarvisningsbild
Corjack

Inläggav börje » 14 aug 2010, 00:11

I totally agree about that the weapons allways is the "problem", but the people in our gov. think that if they don`t allow thouse kind of weapons, nobody can use them?????????????
How ever, any IDIOT with money can get one of thouse even if they have a register. :?
Börje
Jakt är livet
Våga Vägra Varg!!
Finnstövaren Kempin Maija
Grållorna Körttilakian Ella, Karpaasin Marta o Karpaasin Zazza
Vähäsalon Penni (RIP)
Ordförande i Gnist´s beundrarskara
Ät inte den gula snön!
Wåga Wägra Hen
Användarvisningsbild
börje

Inläggav Suomengunslinger » 24 sep 2010, 09:39

It is still possible, it's not hard for people who have had guns a long time to get new permits, I got two revolvers this year, life time permits on both too. And just now it's confirmed there won't be any actual bans, though what the new law will involve is still unclear, we should know on October 5th.

I believe it's pretty certain there will be more red tape for beginners it seems like, probably 2 years membership in a club (not sure how they will measure activity then), doctors permit perhaps on the first gun and an interview with the police on the first gun too. I do hope it won't kill off shooting as a sport.

Rifles are easier to get though, so IPSC type shooting with AK and AR style rifles can still be achieved by beginners, one would begin with rifle shooting and move to pistol shooting after two years, perhaps this might work.

I am not sure if permits will become time limited or not, I hope not because that can become costly for gun owners, and a mess because they probably don't have a plan on how to measure sufficient shooting activity, so it will be a whole lot of different sets of rules depending on where you live.
Katt > Gud > Människa
Användarvisningsbild
Suomengunslinger

Inläggav P.O. » 24 sep 2010, 15:22

I agree! Hand guns and assault rifles have never hurt anyone! Let's vote for this guy in the next presidential election:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMCYAiSS ... _embedded#!

Tikka M690 .30-06
Winchester M70 .222
Remington 1100 halvautomat 12/70
Brno s/s 12/70
Husqvarna s/s 12/65 (pensionerad)

Användarvisningsbild
P.O.

Inläggav Suomengunslinger » 24 sep 2010, 18:33

Why are you trolling? This was a serious discussion.
Katt > Gud > Människa
Användarvisningsbild
Suomengunslinger

Återgå till International forum