Corjack Takes A Walk, Part I

This is our interntional part of the forum. In this forum we discuss hunting, shooting, firearms, reloading and much more.
Feel free to ask us anyting in english about the topics mentioned above in this part of the forum.

Moderatorer: taxen, Kari Lindström, potatiskastare, Trond Åsly, mecke, Stefan.K, Ulrik, Fritz Kraut, PerN

Corjack Takes A Walk, Part I

Inläggav Corjack » 19 mar 2010, 19:10

Here is a video of a little tour of my property. Enjoy!

http://globaloutdoorsman.com/media/11/C ... lk_part_I/
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

BlaserBuds.com
Användarvisningsbild
Corjack

Re: Corjack Takes A Walk, Part I

Inläggav exabit » 19 mar 2010, 19:16

Jumpin' tap dancin' Jesus! :shock:

Is that called a ranch or what? Looks real nice! :D
/ Rikard

Blaser K95 Luxus 7x57R
Sako AV Hunter 6,5x55
Sako Finnbear 30-06

Pm:a mig om du vill få pipa gängad i norra Halland eller Gbg-trakten. Tillstånd och F-skatt finnes.
http://www.nordicrifleman.com/vapensmide
Användarvisningsbild
exabit

Inläggav jonas » 20 mar 2010, 18:24

Nice to see your habitat :)
-> Keep the spoor!
Användarvisningsbild
jonas

Inläggav Robban M » 20 mar 2010, 19:17

Very nice Corjack! :D

I believe you are one happy guy huntingwise, how big of a list do you have when in comes to game? You mentioned squirrels, deer and pochaers :mrgreen: (just kidding) but what else?

Really nice though!

EDIT: You mentioned poaching to be a big problem... What's the local police do about it? Sucks as horseshit anywho. :evil:

/Bobby
/Robban
Användarvisningsbild
Robban M

Inläggav Corjack » 21 mar 2010, 00:20

Robban M skrev:Very nice Corjack! :D

I believe you are one happy guy huntingwise, how big of a list do you have when in comes to game? You mentioned squirrels, deer and pochaers :mrgreen: (just kidding) but what else?

Really nice though!

EDIT: You mentioned poaching to be a big problem... What's the local police do about it? Sucks as horseshit anywho. :evil:

/Bobby

The game wardens are not effective, they are thin and far between. They tend to be harder on the guys that make honest mistakes rather than coming down hard on the ones that deliberatly break the hunting codes. The fine for shooting a deer from a vehicle at night with a light is only a couple hundred dollars US, and the person caught can go out hunting legally the next day. Our deer season is very liberal with quantities, you can shoot all the does you want in certain areas, yet the poachers still insist on taking game by illegal methods. We have a good population of wild turkeys, whitetail deer, rabbits, coyotes and squirrels. Bobwhite quail populations are low unless you plant foodplots for them, and shoot a lot of stray cats.

BlaserBuds.com
Användarvisningsbild
Corjack

Inläggav P.O. » 21 mar 2010, 05:12

'Up and down the old homestead'! Nice place you got there. Where in MO is it? (Can't find 'booger county' on Google maps..)

Tikka M690 .30-06
Winchester M70 .222
Remington 1100 halvautomat 12/70
Brno s/s 12/70
Husqvarna s/s 12/65 (pensionerad)

Användarvisningsbild
P.O.

Inläggav Corjack » 21 mar 2010, 17:29

P.O. skrev:'Up and down the old homestead'! Nice place you got there. Where in MO is it? (Can't find 'booger county' on Google maps..)

It is actually called Douglas county, and the county seat is Ava Missouri. Can not go into details of why it is called Booger county, as it is not politically correct, considering our current president :wink:

BlaserBuds.com
Användarvisningsbild
Corjack

Inläggav Robban M » 21 mar 2010, 21:51

So what about a whole bunch of signs containing the famous words "Trespassers will be shot"?... :mrgreen: I do believe you are alowed do defend your property in a little bit different way than we do around here. :wink: I guess you can't spend 24 hour-seven patroling your borders since you got a job to do as well... :roll:

Still sucks that some people can't keep their hands out of others property.
/Robban
Användarvisningsbild
Robban M

Inläggav Corjack » 22 mar 2010, 03:23

It is very rural and most of the poachers shoot from a vehicle from a road. This is very effective as the deer are very nocturnal and have a range of at least one square mile. Unfortunately tresspassers will be shot signs will get you sued in todays society. It is best to be quiet and dig a deep hole! :wink:

BlaserBuds.com
Användarvisningsbild
Corjack

Inläggav Robban M » 22 mar 2010, 09:23

Okay I get ya, shitty situation in other words... :? Well I do hope that it all turnes to the better though. :wink:
/Robban
Användarvisningsbild
Robban M

Återgå till International forum