Back Yard Buck

This is our interntional part of the forum. In this forum we discuss hunting, shooting, firearms, reloading and much more.
Feel free to ask us anyting in english about the topics mentioned above in this part of the forum.

Moderatorer: Kari Lindström, potatiskastare, Trond Åsly, mecke, Stefan.K, Ulrik, Fritz Kraut, PerN, taxen

Back Yard Buck

Inläggav Corjack » 22 aug 2012, 15:28

It has been very dry here, but I hired a guy to bush hog the weeds, and brush off, then it rained a couple times, then things greened up nicely. The neighbors places are eat down to the dirt by cattle, so my little 40 acres is about the only forage around. Last night I came in my driveway, and there were seven deer out on my main field. I grabbed the camera, but they were gone before getting a shot. Stepped out this morning with the dogs, and and the second largest buck I have been seeing was about 115 yards from my deck. This time he stuck around for a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ewnwF-N ... tube_gdata
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

BlaserBuds.com
Användarvisningsbild
Corjack

Re: Back Yard Buck

Inläggav Argo 9,3 » 22 aug 2012, 15:51

Very nice. I live like you in the contryside. Ower here we had a wett sommer and the hunting season has just started. Do you have any connection to Sweden so you can read swedish? Its hard to write in english fore me :D
Argo The Redneck Reloader
Användarvisningsbild
Argo 9,3

Inläggav Corjack » 22 aug 2012, 15:59

Argo 9,3 skrev:Very nice. I live like you in the contryside. Ower here we had a wett sommer and the hunting season has just started. Do you have any connection to Sweden so you can read swedish? Its hard to write in english fore me :D

They did not like my Swedish very well, hence the international forum. :wink:
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

BlaserBuds.com
Användarvisningsbild
Corjack

Inläggav Gunnebrink » 22 aug 2012, 16:32

Nice buck!
“The world has become so serious that humor is a risky profession.”
Användarvisningsbild
Gunnebrink

Återgå till International forum